Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Song the Season Brings

Yea, Lord, we greet Thee, born this happy morning;
Jesus, to Thee be glory given”


It’s holiday traditions and snowflakes, homemade cookies and jingle bells. It’s candlelight services and gingerbread, Christmas lights and caroling. Most importantly, it’s a joyful celebration of the most beautiful redemption story this world has ever seen.

If I could, I would celebrate this season all year. Listening to festive melodies beside a warm fire surrounded by family and friends and twinkling lights is my happy place.

And because I don’t want to save it all for Christmas Day, I have been working on creating the perfect Christmas playlist for years. This soundtrack to the season is one of my proudest achievements that I am happy to share with the Solohope community, but be sure to follow along because I’ll add more as the season progresses.


May your days be merry and bright,

Hayley



Hayley Catt is a servant of Jesus Christ, graphic designer, advocator, PK, adventurer and photographer with a major case of wanderlust. She recently spent a year in South Africa loving on kids and going on safaris. As a lover of music and all things Solohope, she is delighted to share some of her favorite jams with you. Hayley currently works as a graphic designer for a non-profit in the Atlanta area. Follow her shenanigans on Instagram @hayleyacatt and Twitter @hayleycatt

No comments:

Post a Comment